Skip to main content

The Old Man and The Sea



1.Do you have any such person whom you recall in the crisis?

Yes   of course I have a such person whom I recall in the crisis. They are my friends ,parents and my ideal person. They are inspired a lot direct and indirectly. They suggest me to a right path. How can I face difficult situation. So they all are make special space in my life.


2.What is the importance of that person? Why?
      That kind of person are really important person for me. Because they told me life lessons and how I ménage any situation. They also say about what is good and bad in me.  Sometimes I feel low confidence that time I remember my best time of my past. And I get energy and I feel I can do it. Some books are also provide that need. Some good books guide very well in my life. So they all are important parsons.


3.What is the importance of dream of lions in the novel?

I think lion is symbol of strength and confidence. Old man remembered his past because he feel low confidence that time he see in his past and that dream fulfilled desire. He feel confidence after see that dream. He was young at that time everything  so  today also he can do it. And our dreams are parent or unconscious mind and desire.

4.Do you have any such scene or image you frequently like to visit?
  Yes I have such scene or image that frequently I like to visit. It’s also a good as well as bad images. Because some scenes give a happiness and freshness and some bad scenes give a some moral sense worn to not reported that things. And I improve myself.


5.What is the reason of your obsession for that scene?

 I give that reason as above ans. So this is observed for that type of scene.

6.Replace the old man with yourself. How would be the approach if you fail like the old man in life ?

If I replace the old man with myself. I would also like to remember my good past. And I like the strength of old man. But I don’t give proof to society what can do am I. If they don’t believe in my self so it’s your problems. So I can’t feel I am not successful person. My ability not depend on other people but myself.

 Thank you.  .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conflict between Tradition and Modernity in “ The Swamp Dwellers”.

Name: Vidhya Pandya Semester: MA – 4 Roll No: 30 Paper No:-14 The African Literature Enrolment No: 2069108420190031 Email id: vidhupandya10497@gmail.com Year: 2018 -20 Submitted to: Department of English , Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University. Assignment Topic : Conflict between Tradition and Modernity in “ The Swamp Dwellers”. Words : 1550 ● Introduction : " Don't take shadows too seriously,   Reality is your only safety,   Continue to reject illusion."                               - Wole Soyinka.   “ The Swamp Dwellers” is the play which is written by African writer Wole Soyinka and was published in 1958. Soyinka is a writer from,Nigeria and he was first African to be honored with Nobel Prize, winning 1986 Novel Prize in Literature. He also active in politics during Nigeria's struggle for independence. ● The Swamp Dwellers : In this play , “The Swamp Dwellers “ the major concern is the old way and the new way of life in the

Salient features of Victorian poetry with reference to Tennyson & Browning.Assignment paper 6

Name :- Vidhya Pandya Semester :- MA -2 Roll No: - 32 Paper No :- 6 Subject: -The Victorian Literature Enrolment No :- 2069108420190031 Year :- 2018-20 E-mail id: - vidhupandya10497@gmail.com Submitted to:- Department of English [MKBU] Topic :- Salient features of Victorian poetry, with reference to Tennyson &Browning’s poem. Words:- 969 ◆ Introduction:- Victorian literature is the literature produced during the reign of Queen Victoria. This period was marked by the tremendous cultural upheaval. There were a drastic change & development in the form of literature, art   & music. Although the Victorian poetry was quite different from that of the preceding era, yet there were some similarities that existed between the 2 periods. ◆ Victorian Poetry Definition:- Poetry written during the reign of Queen Victoria from 1837 to 1901 is defined as “Victorian Poetry”. The defining Characteristics of Victorian poetry are it’s focus on sensory ele

The Archetypes of Literature.... Northrop Frye

Northrop Frye, in full Herman Northrop Frye, Canadian educator and critic who wrote much on "Canadian Literature" and culture and became best known as one of the most important literary theorists of the 20th century. 1.What is Archetypal Criticism? What does the Archetypal critic do? In literary Criticism the term " archetype" denotes recurrent narratives designs, patterns of actions, character- type, themes & images which are identifiable in a wide variety of works of literature, as well as in myths, dreams and even social rituals. Such recurrent items are held to be the result of elemental & universal forms or patterns in the human psyche, whose effective embodiment in a literary work evokes a profound response from the attentive reader, because he or she shares the psychic archetypes expressed by the author. 2.What is Frye trying to prove by giving an analogy of "Physics to Nature" & "Criticism to Literature"? Northrop