Skip to main content

Thinking activity on Post - truth.....


Post-truth is, ironically, a term  created to evoke an "emotional response" to the use of emotion to drive new political dynamics.

It suggested that there once was a truth, but we as a polity have abandoned it in a favor of lies that appeal to our emotional biases.

It is currently used by various strips of globalists alarmed at the populists reactions to globalist projects; Brexit, Withdrawal from the Paris accords by the US etc...

The irony, is that EU is a nationalist project, and nationalism of course in inherently emotional exploitation of the natural human tendency to trust and favor those closest to themselves in terms of culture, family, relationship etc...

The election of "Donald Trump" and similar public reactions all over the world, have revealed the limitations of this strategy, with the reaction, notably an emotional rather than rational reaction, being to double down on language calculated to evoke hatred, contempt & disgust.


In my personal opinion, supporters of the globalists agenda are showing all the signs of addiction. As most people know the first hit of the heroin is the best one a user ever has. Every subsequent doss is less effective and yet the user soon finds themselves in a downward spiral, chasing that initial high with ever more desperate and intense repetition.

It will be very interesting to read about all of this in 20 years...

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's all about ME..!!

"Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't Matter & those who matter don't mind. "   Hello everyone, First of all I'm very much thankful to you as well as glad for giving me an opportunity to present myself.  According to this quote, here I want to say something about me. Myself VIDHYA PANDYA . I'm just 21. I'm a single child of my parents & from India living in Gujarat, Bhavnagar. I've completed my graduation in Bhavnagar university & now doing my masters in " Department of English " I'm very amiable & sympathetic girl. As I told you previously that I'm a single child of my parents, so they treated me like a boy & gives me the permission that what I would like the most.They both are wants to make me as potent &  athletic as possible. I'm very proud for them. So, That's the only brief introduction about me, so now the time is that...... Let me tel...

ELT 1 task on Bilingualism, Trilingualism & Multilingualism....

Hello Everyone., Here is my very first task on ELT - 1 which our madam gives us ....from the Department of English , MKBU. The task is upon the Translation of Phrase into various languages in terms of {Bilingualism, Trilingualism & Multilingualism} . The task is given in below link.... https://vaidehi09.blogspot.com/2018/06/bilingualism-trilingualism-and.html So, What is the meaning of these 3 words .... Let see... 1.Bilingualism :- Speaking two languages of equal fluency. 2. Trilingualism :- Speaking three languages of equal fluency. 3.Multilingualism :- Speaking more than one language either by individual or by community. As per the task I find some phrase and also convert into various languages. So here is my various phrase and because of the too much affection towards singing a song i would find some of the examples from bollywood movie's songs. 1. I love you:- ◆ French : Je t'aime  The example is given below through this bollywood song.....

Doctor Faustus by Cristopher Marlowe

"Doctor Faustus" is the most famous play written by Christopher Marlowe. Christopher Marlowe  It's directed by Matthew Dunster  . The error of judgement I can see in this whole play. Here, I am going to discuss about four questions. Which is asked by our sir in class here, I'm attaching the blog link of task. 1.The Play director by Matthew Dunster for globe theater ends with this scene...What does it signify? Obviously, It's indeed a scene that when Lucifer is celebrating his marvelous victory in the end of the play. According to the Christian morality, when someone repenting upon their sin then God gives them forgiveness. But here in this play the Christian morality doesn't work. Here evil wins at the end of the play. In this whole play, we can see the full of wavering of Doctor Faustus. In the end of the play Lucifer wins in tempting Doctor Faustus with the help of Mephistophilis. In the last scene Doctor Faustus feels regret but it's too much...