Skip to main content

Frankenstein Pre task.....


◆When did you have a dream?
Firstly, I give the definition of "Dream".

#What is "Dream"?
- Thoughts, visions & other sensations that occupy the mind in sleep....that we called a dream.

- An idea or vision that is created in our imagination & that is not real ....it's called "dream".

- Mental activity occurring in an abrupt & unexpected way during sleep.

  Usually, I haven't saw a dream at night, but sometimes it comes & it seems either too much auspicious or too much nasty, horrible & devilish. And especially when the horrible dream comes then I can't forget that dream for several days.


◆What did you see in your dream?
I remembered one dream which I saw when I was a child, perhaps 8 years old.
I dreamt of a PYTHON descending from a fan & slowly slithering towards me and ultimately trapping me in its form.
Let me put one video of anaconda movie ... through that my dream totally clear in everyone's mind....

◆Based on your dream if you are asked to create something, what type of creation would be there?
If I asked to create something based on my dream, then my creation would be like horrible.

◆The creation will be ugly or beautiful?
My creation will be obviously beautiful , fascinating & admirable.

◆ If ugly, why? If beautiful , why?
It'll be beautiful because it gives me an inspiration & good vibes also which I can't forget throughout of the day.

◆What are your interpretations for the word "Monster"?
A monster means something that is ugly, larger & which have a frightened imaginary.

◆Have you ever visited such kind of places which has some connection with horror & terror?
Yes, I have visited such kind of places which has some connection with horror nd terror.


Thank-you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's all about ME..!!

"Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't Matter & those who matter don't mind. "   Hello everyone, First of all I'm very much thankful to you as well as glad for giving me an opportunity to present myself.  According to this quote, here I want to say something about me. Myself VIDHYA PANDYA . I'm just 21. I'm a single child of my parents & from India living in Gujarat, Bhavnagar. I've completed my graduation in Bhavnagar university & now doing my masters in " Department of English " I'm very amiable & sympathetic girl. As I told you previously that I'm a single child of my parents, so they treated me like a boy & gives me the permission that what I would like the most.They both are wants to make me as potent &  athletic as possible. I'm very proud for them. So, That's the only brief introduction about me, so now the time is that...... Let me tel...

Doctor Faustus by Cristopher Marlowe

"Doctor Faustus" is the most famous play written by Christopher Marlowe. Christopher Marlowe  It's directed by Matthew Dunster  . The error of judgement I can see in this whole play. Here, I am going to discuss about four questions. Which is asked by our sir in class here, I'm attaching the blog link of task. 1.The Play director by Matthew Dunster for globe theater ends with this scene...What does it signify? Obviously, It's indeed a scene that when Lucifer is celebrating his marvelous victory in the end of the play. According to the Christian morality, when someone repenting upon their sin then God gives them forgiveness. But here in this play the Christian morality doesn't work. Here evil wins at the end of the play. In this whole play, we can see the full of wavering of Doctor Faustus. In the end of the play Lucifer wins in tempting Doctor Faustus with the help of Mephistophilis. In the last scene Doctor Faustus feels regret but it's too much...

ELT 1 task on Bilingualism, Trilingualism & Multilingualism....

Hello Everyone., Here is my very first task on ELT - 1 which our madam gives us ....from the Department of English , MKBU. The task is upon the Translation of Phrase into various languages in terms of {Bilingualism, Trilingualism & Multilingualism} . The task is given in below link.... https://vaidehi09.blogspot.com/2018/06/bilingualism-trilingualism-and.html So, What is the meaning of these 3 words .... Let see... 1.Bilingualism :- Speaking two languages of equal fluency. 2. Trilingualism :- Speaking three languages of equal fluency. 3.Multilingualism :- Speaking more than one language either by individual or by community. As per the task I find some phrase and also convert into various languages. So here is my various phrase and because of the too much affection towards singing a song i would find some of the examples from bollywood movie's songs. 1. I love you:- ◆ French : Je t'aime  The example is given below through this bollywood song.....